Malala Yousafzai
![]() |
| "I thought that words and books and pens were more powerful than guns. "- Malala Yousafzai |
This young lady namely, Malala Yousafzai, is well-known to her bravery, courage and perseverance to fight for the rights to empower the female education. She was inspired and determined to have this advocacy due to her experience in her country which is located in the Northern Pakistan where women was banned to attend themselves to school. She was the youngest awardee who got the Nobel Prize laureate and who she fight that women should go and educate themselves by having a proper education.
Evelyn C. Mangyao
"Education is an art of learning which conquers the whole human experience."
As an aspiring educator, I had this simple dream which is, to build outreach or organization served children who were less fortunate to send themselves in to a learning center where they can have a proper education. Mostly, I had this adrenaline and heart-whelming feeling that through serving and giving them the quality of education, I can see their wide smiles on their faces that there is someone who tries to reach into them.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento